Vortex Optics Ranger Laser Rangefinder Review
- Jonathan L. Thomsen
- 1684 Views
Do you love hunting or consider it as a hobby? Either way, you have good news. Vortex ranger 1300 rangefinder has come with higher capacity and more intuitive features to help hunters. It is capable of ranging up to 1300 yards. It enables you to measure a long distance with improved precision. In this Ranger Laser Rangefinder review, we will share how you can drop your target by using this sharp long-distance calculator.
Vortex ranger 1300 rangefinder is ideal for veterans who intend to take high angle shots with increased precision as the display has various light conditions to offer richer visibility. So, there are few chances to miss the target. You will come to know a detail about the performance of this vortex ranger rangefinder through this Ranger Laser Rangefinder review.
Maybe, you love to enjoy the sunset. If your aim is so, you will see that the sun stays approximately 35 degrees off the horizon as you see it behind a herd of cows using this vortex ranger 1300 rangefinder. You can also range everything that you look around the house through this HCD mode display.
Table of contents
01 Ranger Laser Rangefinder Overview
The illuminated display enhances the visibility regarding the target small or big animals whatever. It helps to take high angle shots so that the shooters can make the target fall in trap with increased precision.
It is highly designed with a rubber armor that provides a secure, non-slip grip. Water and fog proof performance keep the system operating in the harshest conditions so that you can carry it in all weather conditions.
Do you worry how to see the target as there are many trees and buildings behind the fields? A question may arise if this provides accurate visibility when you are in the forest? Do not get disappointed as this laser rangefinder is capable of measuring 1300 yards as it has advanced LOS mode.
Maybe, you bother about carrying too a heavy rangefinder during the travel. Do not worry this rangefinder is very lightweight to carry long-distance measurement. So, you can now feel easy with this lightweight rangefinder for hunting mission.
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 4.2 x 2.8 inches|
|Ranging Limit||Up to 1,300 yards|
|Item model number||RRF-131|
|Batterie||1 Lithium Metal batteries required.|
03 Feature Analysis
3.1 HCD mode displays
Horizontal component distance mode displays an angle distance reading. It is very easy to use and clean. This type of display provides a highly intuitive menu, and the HCD mode display supports a high level of performance as it increases the sharpness of this rangefinder.
3.2 LOS mode
The line of Sight Distance (LOS) accurately gives you the straight-line distance to the target. LOS mode allows you to calculate a long distance before taking high-angle shots. This line of sight distance feature provides a fast-focus eyepiece with precision clicks for quick adjustments in the field.
3.3 Scan mode
A scan feature gives continuous range readings across a landscape or tracks a moving target. Three brightness settings allow the display to stay visible in various light conditions. Continuous range updates in scan mode help to keep you on target as you track movement or scan an area.
3.4 Multi-coated lens system
A fully multicoated lens provides a series of layers on the inside and outside surfaces of your glasses designed to minimize lens reflections to improve the clarity of your vision and protect the lenses. So, it is anti-reflective that ensures a bright, pristine image.
3.5 Neck lanyard and removable utility clip
The neck lanyard and removable clip make the Ranger easy to pack and keep handy. So, it protects from scratches or rust. This removable clip also protects the display from the water. So, this highly equipped utility clip makes this rangefinder for lasting a long period.
04 Pros & Cons
- Enhances visibility of the targets
- Rubber armor provides a strong grip
- Capable of measuring up to 1300 yards.
- Lightweight to carry
- Three press process for a fix on the target
05 Final Verdict
From this Ranger Laser Rangefinder review, we did not find any significant pitfall of this vortex laser that cannot be handled. We have mentioned that the process of fixing a target is not so much easier as you may be expected. Though this step process is not so much flexible for setting a target, it ensures the visibility with a precision.
You can handle these difficulties within a few minutes. You have to take three clicks. First of all, you have to click to take a reading of the menu then click to turn it on and finally click to turn on the ‘’X’’. In this Ranger Laser Rangefinder review, we share this instruction so that you can take a quick target to overcome this pitfall.
Finally, we would like to note that if you want to have a rangefinder that can take the ranges faster, fit and finish even more delicate shots, this vortex optics ranger 1300 will be highly appreciable. Hope that you would enjoy using this rangefinder.
Products You May Consider
- Super Safety: Soft rubber surrounded eyepieces are included for eye protection so children don't hurt their eyes or face. Other brands do not have this safety feature! There is extra coating surrounding the eyepieces compared to other brands and provides better protection of the lens during falls.
- Advanced Design: Non-slip scratch, the grip has been ergonomically patented designed to fit the hands of children. It is easy to focus, and they can adjust to adult eyes just as well as kid-sized eyes. The leaves of a tree 100 yards away came into sharp focus.
- Shock Proof: Durable binoculars that can withstand drops and falls on floors due to rubber coating that absorbs shock. If accidentally dropped on the ground, the binoculars are protected from damage with shock proof rubber armor. Other brands do not have this safety feature!
- Crystal Clear View: The FMC prism green coated optics system can control optical reflection to create crisp and colorful images. The product ensures the user can see the entire visual field for capturing objects easily whith 7.2° viewing angle. Multi-layer broadband coating technology, make you see the scene more realistic.
- Real Binoculars for Kids: This product has a super magnification of 8X with an amazing view. The binoculars can be adjusted to easily match the eye distance gap for each child. Great for bird watching, learning, hunting, theaters, boat rides, hiking, traveling and enjoying the wilderness!
- 14MP Clearer Image + 1080P Sharper Video Resolution The trail camera captures 14 Mega Pixel crystal images and full HD 1080P videos,providing more high-quality details during daytime(black and white at night).You could easily see the vivid world of wildlife.
- Faster 0.3s Trigger Speed Once detecting the movements,the hunting camera will be triggered instantly in 0.3s without delay.You will never miss any exciting moments even at night.The trigger distance is up to 20m(65ft).
- Excellent Sensitivity and Night Vision with 3 PIR The scouting camera will detect movements of wild animals as soon as they enter the detecting range.With 3 passive infrared sensors,the high-sensitive camera detect and record every breathtaking motion with lower power consumption.The 42 pcs upgraded infrared LEDs without bright flash can let you catch any moment even at dark night.850nm invisible infrared technology support super clear night vision.
- 120° Wide Angle Lens + Waterproof Sturdy Device The game camera is equipped with 120° detecting range,which allows you to get excellent broader view.It will record any animal movements you want with wide angle lens even in rainy days.
- Easy to Operate + Multiple Applications The hunting cam is easy to operate and mount.You could apply the user-friendly device to outdoor activities,not only hunting but also home security, property surveillance, wildlife monitoring and scouting,Farm Security. We guarantee 45 days money back and 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours.
Hot New Items
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay update!