Leupold Laser Rangefinder Review
- Jonathan L. Thomsen
- 1527 Views
The Laser rangefinders work by transferring a laser beam that can allow you to target the distance between objects in your close area swiftly and can usually increase your accuracy when taking shots. We are going to offer you the Leupold Laser Rangefinder review that discusses the features in detail to help you get the facts. Leupold RX–650 Laser Rangefinder is a lightweight and compact device that is handy for hunting at extreme angles.
When choosing the best range finder, it is important to know what comes with it. Leupold Laser Rangefinder comes with a Cordura carrying pouch, a lanyard, Durable and compact design, 6x magnification, fully multi-coated lens, fast-focus eyepiece, and Scan Mode as well as CR2 battery to get you started properly.
This Leupold Laser Rangefinder review can help professional bow hunters and rifle shooters to judge the product’s practical effectiveness.
Table of contents
01 Leupold Laser Rangefinder Overview
The Leupold Laser Rangefinder is simple and affordable, delivering an accurate line of sight measurements in yards or meters out to 650-yards. The RX-650 features 6x magnification, fully multicoated optics, lanyard, and Cordura case, high-contrast LCD, and rubber armor for a constructive grip in all weather conditions.
The Leupold RX-650 Rangefinder is Lightweight, compact and weatherproof that is flexible to carry and protect the display when you need to go for hunting. Keep eyes on our Leupold Laser Rangefinder review, and learn quickly why you should spend some time to assess the usefulness of the product.
When your track movement an area the unit is set to Scan Mode and the rangefinder provides a spot of sight ranging to give you straight line distance to the target. When ranging a standing target, the prism technology is used to lock on the prism and control the distance.
It also provides a fast-focus eyepiece that delivers clear clicks to help you in the field. The fully multi-coated lens provides a bright and clear image, and the LCD screen allows you to simply read distances in low light conditions.
This is a compact rangefinder and its field of view: 366-feet at 1000-yards, weight: 6.3oz. It is waterproof and runs on a single CR2 battery.
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||LP120464-BRK|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required.|
03 Feature Analysis
3.1 Maximum Range
The Leupold Laser Rangefinder is a long-distance rangefinder that will depend on your needs for hunting on target. But for some amusing hunting and shooting, you can think to get accurate long-distance readings up to 650-yards even some customers have reported getting up to 700 yards.
The RX-650 Laser Rangefinder is power by a CR2 lithium battery that makes this rangefinder both convenient and flexible to use. You can usually replace the battery when you need.
The RX-650 can perform high-quality image due to its 6x magnification. The 6x magnification can zoom the image without compromising on its quality. So, the RX-650 Rangefinder takes the accurate and crystal-clear images before you need to pull out your rifle to take the guesswork out of your shot. Magnification is one of the principal reasons why we have even written this Leupold Laser Rangefinder review.
3.4 Comfortable to Handle
This rangefinder is light-weight, and it is also compact, and smaller dimension makes it a great size to usually hold in your hand and to convey. It also comes with Cordura case. In spite of its fitting size, the rubber grip on the top of the rangefinder does not provide a full secure grip. To get that secure grip you will need to hold stable.
The RX-650 is a small rangefinder which features a top, rubberized board for a constructive hold when your hands are wet. There is a single control button that sits on top of the unit near the rear which is red.
The battery loads on lower the eyepiece at the rear of the unit which can be read by a small foldout tab that is used to detach the battery compartment cap. Finally, the adjustable eyepiece which is used to focus the reticle to the hunter’s eye.
Like other rangefinders, the Leupold RX-650 Rangefinder uses a black LCD to represent distances. Usually, the display features a targeting reticle in the center which is followed by a small “y” or “m” to identify which unit of measure is being used. Moreover, the battery life indicator at the bottom of the screen keeps the user alert to how much power is remaining.
A rangefinder that comes with a single button is normally simple to operate, and the Leupold Laser Rangefinder is no exception. The single setting that can be changed to measure the display distance in yards or meters.
For normal operation, you can press the button to get a range or press and grip the button down to use the scan mode. Scan mode lets you range many animals when the display continually updates distances. Leupold Laser Rangefinder review provides a critical overview of the advantages this rangefinder is to offer, especially when you are engaged in target shooting.
04 Pros & Cons
- Simple to use
- Quick target acquisition
- CR2 Lithium Battery
- 6X Magnification
- Fully Multicoated
- Clicking Fast-Focus
- Scan Mode
- No angle compensation
05 Final Verdict
Leupold Laser Rangefinder is exactly a good item for both the newbie and the professional who are looking for golf and bow hunting. The product offers a single button operation, and the LCD keeps the view as straightforward as you want. By now, we have already listed the essentials in our Leupold Laser Rangefinder review.
Hopefully, the job of making decision has come to an easy end for you. Remember that this rangefinder is suitable for anyone who wants supreme accuracy in target shooting. Probably, you have got your answer. Happy buying!
Products You May Consider
- Super Safety: Soft rubber surrounded eyepieces are included for eye protection so children don't hurt their eyes or face. Other brands do not have this safety feature! There is extra coating surrounding the eyepieces compared to other brands and provides better protection of the lens during falls.
- Advanced Design: Non-slip scratch, the grip has been ergonomically patented designed to fit the hands of children. It is easy to focus, and they can adjust to adult eyes just as well as kid-sized eyes. The leaves of a tree 100 yards away came into sharp focus.
- Shock Proof: Durable binoculars that can withstand drops and falls on floors due to rubber coating that absorbs shock. If accidentally dropped on the ground, the binoculars are protected from damage with shock proof rubber armor. Other brands do not have this safety feature!
- Crystal Clear View: The FMC prism green coated optics system can control optical reflection to create crisp and colorful images. The product ensures the user can see the entire visual field for capturing objects easily whith 7.2° viewing angle. Multi-layer broadband coating technology, make you see the scene more realistic.
- Real Binoculars for Kids: This product has a super magnification of 8X with an amazing view. The binoculars can be adjusted to easily match the eye distance gap for each child. Great for bird watching, learning, hunting, theaters, boat rides, hiking, traveling and enjoying the wilderness!
- Perfect Compact Lightweight Binoculars For Bird Watching.Can be used for both day and night (low-light-level night vision,can't see anything in complete darkness)
- Large Field of View.Focusing in on your target for brilliant detail at 1000 yards out.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses, Waterproof, Hyper-Durable Anti-Slip Grip Gives You Everything You Want.Light-weight and can be folded, very convenient and easy to carry
- 10x magnification with 25 mm objective lens allows You to See Objects 10X's Closer with Clarity that Strikes Envy into the Heart of Your Bird Watching Friends
- Suitable for both adults and kids,fit for hunting, hiking, exploring,viewing,sailing,bird watching, concert, outdoor sports etc
Hot New Items
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay update!