Halo Z6X2-7 Rangefinder Review
- Jonathan L. Thomsen
- 1653 Views
Whether it is for sport, or food, the thrill of the game, hunting can be huge for many. However, having the right skill in shooting or hunting is not enough. The right equipment is also necessary to go for your kill, of which rangefinders are one of the essentials. To shed more light on your buying decision for an inexpensive and effective rangefinder, we present to you our Halo Z6X2-7 Rangefinder Review. A hunter’s best friend, the best rangefinder should not be a hassle to use because of its resistance to weather conditions. The Halo Z6X2-7 has all of those characteristics.
This Halo rangefinder is highly accurate in its range measurement ability, in addition to its eyepiece for focusing on your target with precision easily. Along with that, staring through its display is also less stressful to your viewing eye. Its small size makes it easy to hold, and its grip has enough traction to keep it from falling off of your hand. This Halo rangefinder is waterproof and fog proof. All this and more of its wonders you will find out about as our read our Halo Z6X2-7 Rangefinder review.
Table of contents
01 Overview of the Halo Z6X2-7 Rangefinder
In this section of our Halo Z6X2-7 Rangefinder review, we will discuss more features of the Halo rangefinder in details. Although nothing much to boast about having a maximum range of 600 yards, it can boast about its high accuracy. The rangefinder has a tiny margin of error, by 1 yard, give or take. This rangefinder also has an adjustable magnification of 6x, decent magnification to take a good shot. Plus, the rangefinder weighs only one pound, so it is easy to hand-hold while getting a reading.
In addition to that, while you may think it is small enough to slip off from your hand, its rubberized grip ensures that the possibility of the rangefinder is minimized. Another thing you will find interesting about this Halo rangefinder is that it is resistant to water and fog, which means that you can use it in rough weather conditions as well. Now that we have better oversight of the rangefinder, let us take a more in-depth look at its features on our Halo Z6X2-7 Rangefinder review.
|View range||5-600 yards|
|Accuracy deviation:||+/- 1 yard|
|Objective lens size||23mm|
|Compatible battery type||CR2|
03 Feature Analysis
3.1 Scan mode
The Halo Z6X2 rangefinder has an impressive scanning system with a +/- 1-yard margin of error. It means that you can expect as much accuracy as you desire. Plus, its 6x adjustable zoom with its 23mm objective lens helps users take a closer look at smaller game or game standing further away.
3.2 Ai slope Technology
The Halo rangefinder’s angle intelligence (Ai) technology allows your rangefinder to automatically cancel out the incline or decline of the slope for angle compensation. Additionally, the angle compensation can be turned on or off with the simple click of a button.
3.3 LCD display
The LCD display allows you to have your readings shown to you in a clearer fashion. That is, even in conditions that have low light, you will be able to have a clear look at the readings on your screen.
3.4 Compact, Durable Body
Weighing only 1 lbs, this rangefinder is ideally light and small, making it ergonomically efficient. Along with that, the small size, the rangefinder also comes with a rubberized grip to make sure that you get to grab a good hold of its body as well. Moreover, O-rings make this rangefinder waterproof and fog proof.
04 Pros & Cons
- Strong and small
- Water and fog resistant
- 6x magnification
- Uses non-rechargeable CR2 batteries
05 Final Verdict
As seen in our Halo Z6X2-7 Rangefinder review, the Halo Z6X2 hardly has any negative points. It gives you magnificent range readings with a very small margin of error, along with automatic slope compensation that can be turned on or off with the simple click of a button. An essential hunting equipment usable with hunting rifles and bows.
In this review of ours, we hope that we have managed to give you a clearer idea of the Halo rangefinder’s abilities. For those who expect to own the best rangefinder that is comfortable and easy to use and has such a plethora of features at such an affordable price, this might be your befitting choice.
Products You May Consider
- 【Healthier Lifestyle】 Y1 Smart fitness tracker accurately record your daily activity, track walking distance, calories burned, monitor your heart rate with comprehensive analysis. Takes only 2 hours to fully charge and lasts up to 5 days standby.
- 【Multifunctional Tracker】 Everything you need in a tiny tracker, 24 hours heart rate monitor, step counter, stopwatch, reminder, calories counter, sleep monitor, supports multiple sports modes: walk, run, hiking, cycling.
- 【Match Your Style Code: Multiple band color selections and super easy USB charging method, the easy-to-read bright and colorful LCD display fits your style code in every season.
- 【Wider Compatibility】 Supports a wide selection of Android and iOS mobile devices, install the App "JYouPro" in your phone and pair the device from it. Check your personal health data from the App.
- 【30 Days Money-back】 Your worry-free purchase with Akuti contains 30 days no reason money-back guarantee and 12 months replacement warranty. Get yours now by clicking "Add to Cart" button on the right.
Hot New Items
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay update!