Badlands Rangefinder Case Review
- Jonathan L. Thomsen
- 1158 Views
Choosing the right rangefinder according to your preferences is not easy. Once you have found yourself a great device; you are likely to want to protect it from any possible dangers and issues. What about a case that not only stores your rangefinder when not in use but also protects it against dust or other external factors? Read our honest analysis of Badlands Mag Rangefinder Case and see if you have got the one you wished for.
Badlands Mag Rangefinder Case uses a magnetic zip closure system for quiet operations. You can use this as a rangefinder case, smartphone case or as a binocular case. It provides full security to your device to keep it safe out in the field. This rangefinder case features a camo design, making it ideal for hunting. Keep reading to learn more.
Table of contents
01 Badlands Rangefinder Case Overview
The Badlands Mag Rangefinder Case is an expertly made pouch for your rangefinder. Attach it to any pack and use it as a convenient, easy to access pocket. The case is built with Badlands' Zip-No magnetic closure technology, a zipper-free system that allows for accessing and wielding the rangefinder in silence.
- Dimensions: 6.5"X4.5"X2.75"
- Volume Total: 130 CI
- Total Weight: 6.4OZ
- Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer warranty
03 Feature Analysis
3.1 Zip-No™ Technology
Zip-No™ Technology is watertight and dustproof and uses a rare-earth strong magnetic seal for security. This non-zip system makes silent, one-handed access possible.
3.2 Tough KXO-32 Fabric
The Rangefinder is constructed with Badlands' tough but soft, quiet and waterproof KXO-32 fabric
3.3 Stress Resistant Hypalon
Badlands created its Hypalon technology which guards against and reinforces "high-stress areas" of its packs for strength and flexibility.
3.4 Aramid Fiber Bartacking
The yellow bar-tacks on this case are made of aramid fiber thread which is incredibly strong and dense.
3.5 Realtree Xtra Camo
This case disappears into the woods, featuring a Realtree Xtra camouflage exterior.
04 Pros & Cons
- Attaches to any backpack
- Lifetime Warranty
- The metal clip might scratch the finish and lenses on your rangefinder
05 Final Verdict
We have one recommendation for you at this end. The bungee cord inside the case for attaching to the rangefinder has a metal clip and a copper crimp ring on it which might scratch the finish and lenses on your rangefinder, just use little electrical tape to protect the finish/lenses.
The most attractive side of the Badlands mag rangefinder case is the lifetime warranty: They will not charge a cent for the repair. You can even ask for a replacement if the repair fails. So, we believe you may have already got a reason to stop your search. Happy buying!
Products You May Consider
- View images and videos from your trail cameras
- Headphone jack for audio playback
- SD memory card slot up to 64GB
- Rugged housing w/ durable rubberized buttons
- Powered by (4) AAA batteries - (Batteries not included)
- Rubberized flip-up rifle scope lens covers that conform tightly around your rifle scope tube, protecting your lenses from dust and abrasion
- Spring-loaded flip-up mechanism pops open effortlessly when needed and securely tightly when not in use
- Each package includes one Rubberized Flip-Up Lens Cover
- For optimum fit, carefully measure the outside diameter of both your rifle scope's eyepiece and objective lens
- Available in a full range of sizes to fit any rifle scope. Eyepiece Cover available in 37-42 mm(1.5-1.7 inch) or 43-48 mm(1.7-1.9 inch diameter). Objective Lens Cover available in 26-30 mm(1.0-1.2 inch), 31-36 mm(1.2-1.4 inch), 37-42 mm(1.5-1.7 inch), 43-48 mm(1.7-1.9 inch), 49-54 mm(1.9-2.1 inch), or 55-62 mm(2.2-2.4 inch) diameter.
- The hinged flip cap optic cover makes it a snap to keep fine optics protected and flips completely back so the cap lies flat
- Simply slip the rubber cover over the objective or ocular end of your optic
- Sold one per package
Hot New Items
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay update!