Badlands Bino X Review
- Iman Kosman
- 1379 Views
Are you looking for the best binocular case for your binocular that allows you the highest level of quality and convenience? Well, then you are in the right place!
Badlands binocular case is the ultimate solution to your need. It is a revolutionary new way to carry your expensive binoculars. This case is made with some latest innovative technologies that will undoubtedly surprise you!
This waterproof binocular case is undoubtedly one of the best binocular cases for hunting. Want to know why we are saying so? To let you know furthermore, here we present our Badlands Binocular X review.
Table of contents
01 Badlands Bino X Overview
Badlands waterproof binocular case features new watertight and dust proof closure called Zip-no™ system that makes accessing easier and protects your expensive binocular. The adjustable harness accommodates your hydration needs with a rollout H2O reservoir pocket.
Let us have a look at the specification part of our Badlands Bino X review to know the details of the binocular case.
- Product Dimension - 8.5 x 10.1 x 4.8 inches
- Weight - 12 ounces
- Shipping weight - 12 ounces
- Brand - Badlands
- Item model number – 4335027903
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty
03 Feature Analysis
3.1 Zip-No™ Technology
Using rare-earth strong magnets, Badlands has developed a process in which you could bend them into rope-like strands. The result is a zipperless system that can be opened and closed silently with one hand and quicker than any zipper could ever be.
3.2 KXO-32™ fabric
Badlands KXO-32 fabric is the strongest, quietest, the most reliable waterproof material in the hunting world.
3.3 Hydration Compatibility
Badlands binocular case can carry water bag up to 1L weight.
3.4 Backpack Friendly Harness
The cushioned, venter shoulder straps and strategically designed harness are compatible with almost any hunting backpack.
04 Pros & Cons
- Comfortable to use
- Great design
- Reasonable Price
- Makes noise when closing
05 Final Verdict
Some reports that Badlands Bino X makes a little noise when you close it, but this is not a big deal moreover you can get rid of this problem if you guide the closure down slowly with both of your hands. Using just one hand might make the noise, but you will not face this problem using both of your hands.
One plus point of using Badlands binocular case is that you get a lifetime no question asked warranty. If you face any inconvenience with this binocular case take it to them, they will fix it without charging you a single penny.
While writing this review, we found out that Binocular Bino X binocular case is one of the unique binocular cases. We recommend you to use this case for the best protection of your expensive binocular.
Products You May Consider
- Vortex Optics
- Will you be glassing or watching wildlife for long hours? Simply use the Vortex tripod adapter to lift the weight of binoculars off your arms and onto the steady support of a tripod.
- Using a rock-steady tripod mount will allow you to spot small details you'd otherwise miss.
- Quick and easy attachment.
- 1/4-inch threading at the top attaches to any tripod-adaptable binoculars.
- 1/4-inch x 20 standard threading on the base fits directly onto most any tripod and car window mounts.
- This adapter allows you to mount your binocular (porro or roof) to a tripod for added stability and convenience
- Made of Premium durable oxford - protects and stores your expensive outdoor Binoculars.
- Adjustable flap keeps it secure and provides a good fit; Soft interior to prevent your 42mm roof prism binoculars from being damaged .
- Efficient design allows easy access: The well-planned layout provides room for your binoculars right at your fingertips.
- Our case can prevent impacts or scratch, it's semi-waterproof, shockproof, Stylish and Durable. Guaranteed to prevent any damage to your binoculars.
- The detachable shoulder strap is great so you can tote or shoulder your case easily and comfortably.
- Top Quality harness distributes the weight of your binos for hours of comfortable use in the field
- Designed to fit virtually any binocular...Works incredibly well with the acclaimed TORIC & TEKOA Binoculars
- Quick Release/Detach system allows you to easily take binoculars on and off without removing the harness. Unique detach system does not scratch the binocular body or the eyelets holding the bino.
- Adjustable strap system allows you to easily bring the binoculars up to your eyes
- Harness is specifically designed to keep the binocular close to the body and remain completely silent while glassing
Hot New Items
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay update!